PM Has Broken My Trust : Anna

Ratnagiri (Maharashtra). At first I was confident that Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.
But now I do not believe at all. I have lost complete faith in them.
This type of statement, senior Gandhian Anna Hazare has thinker. Speaking to reporters in Ratnagiri district of Konkan Anna said the country's constitution came into force on 26 January 1950.
That's what I and my team are trying to reach the public.
Over 15 percent of the money and just 10 percent of corruption money is actually spent on development works. In response to a question relating to the elimination of corruption, Anna said that the Election Commission in the country is crucial to create an independent ombudsman.


Fund should be separate provision for the Ombudsman should be entitled to punitive action.
Are based on the allegations. Awareness of Maharashtra visited on June 6 at the end of all the documents they see themselves.

Comments

Post a Comment