Vipul Mehta became the 'Indian Idol', 'Heroine' Kareena Thamai Trophy | Vipul Mehta wins India Idol season 6


'Indian Idol 6' got its winner. Three singers who arrived in the final round - Vipul Mehta, Amit Mehta and Devender Pal. Finally topped by profuse. His film 'Heroine' Kareena Kapoor promoting her trophy Thamai reached. Next Ranbir Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra Iliana Dikruj film 'Barfee' came in connection with the promotion. Contestation and Ranbir Kapoor's films sung by all.
Impress the Judges in the first round of Amritsar prolific kept. After the victory, he said, "I am very happy that the country voted for me. I would like to thank me for support. Hnbling enough votes to win so much. Competition There were three of us, we are always like a family. We - there were other good performances happy. I show the whole journey was very Injwoy. "

Comments