Very Very Special Laxman Says Bye Bye To Cricket " His Wife Cried Out


India's star Test batsman VVS Laxman (Read the interview given to AFP) has quit Test cricket. He announced in a press conference in Hyderabad. He was constantly getting hurt by the criticism. After which he made such a big decision.

Laxman said the time is right that I should take myself out of cricket. I am already retired from international cricket. Laxman said he will not play in New Zealand series.

Speak to the media, he said he would like to give youth a chance, so he has decided to retire. Laxman's retirement announcement, as well as his wife cried.

Laxman English newspaper 'The Hindu' that he had told his father one more time to talk to Dr. V. Shantaram. Then he will take the final decision.

LAX on Friday with his well-wishers and advisers are constantly referring to his retirement.

37-year-old Laxman (Photo Gallery), with comments such as "hurt" that his play is not opening the way for young players. He says, "I have not played for selfish reasons. I always carry the goal to contribute to team success. I love more than a personal achievement to get the team win. "

Comments