Anna And Kejriwal Part Ways


Anna Hazare on Wednesday in the wake of the controversy Arvind Arvind Kejriwal, Manish Sisodia and Kiran Bedi met in Delhi.




After meeting Anna Hazare said, "was started our meeting this morning at ten o'clock, and two things occurred quite shake Jnlokpal which the first movement and the changes that occurred at the same time with things that some people thought the party should have. This movement took another form. I had already made it clear that I am not contesting the election. If you fight, fight my best wishes are with you. But I'm guessing that the rest of the year and I just Ded Ombudsman Gumunga across the country. I believe that the government will take Jnlokpal before the election. Jnlokpal before the election body movements so I will not come. "




Anna said, "Do other people think that he will obtain a majority in the elections and the Ombudsman will bring. But I'll fight the election nor will proclaim. I will not campaign for any party. Will not use my photographs and my name. Contesting me and the way people are different now. "




Anna said with a laugh, this is our worst. We tried for two years to prevent the breakdown of the team but the team is breaking our bad times. Our goal is also to break up the team. Anna also said that the team does not mind going into politics.




Arvind Kejriwal still has not responded to this side. When talking to the press were Anna Kejriwal and Manish Sisodia were there. Kejriwal also questioned by reporters, but he did not respond. Anna and Kejriwal after the press of a single car, but after a few blocks Kejriwal sat in another car.




Anna vs Kejriwal Kejriwal in crucial battles were also resists bending.Anna in Pune yesterday evening after a meeting with social workers reached New Delhi. Where he addressed supporters.

Comments

  1. I wondered how some important issues go missing from the media all of a sudden till some prominent media person told me that political parties/politicians give money to channels as per their rating....A, b or C. The channels present only that what the politicians want them to show. A gets the highest and C gets the minimum amount of money. The common men believe that the media is doing a good job. Where is Gopal Goyal Kanda these days ? Why no news on him or his second wife Ankita who lived in Goa ? What is happening to Geetika Sharma suicide case ?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment